MHGC Monthly Meeting at the Palace Hotel, South Melbourne
Meeting Commenced: time: 20:00
- No new members this month
- Stuff for sale – Wheels (New), contact Dave Moore
- Recent Events – Australia Day. Bright was awesome with flying most days, people also flew at Locksley however the weather wasn’t as great
- Items from VHPA – Thistle Bombout will be sold (official one) – notice to come out from the VHPA on this so this is a heads up
- Todd Wisewood and Johannes have done some maintenance at Mt Dandenong, cutting back vegetation. They have also installed a sign at Mt Donna.
- There will be a working bee up at Mt Emu (Mt Beauty area) on Sat 18th – please come along if you can and bring some tools if you have them. This is being organised by Paddy Honey who is a local HG pilot
- Tim Cooper asked when was the last time anyone went scouting for new sites, including more local tow paddocks, and asked what the process is once one was found – which was discussed amongst ourselves for some time. Good point Tim – the upshot of it was; feel free to look!!
- There was also a suggestion for a state wide facebook page, as quite a few members are getting a little annoyed about finding out about flying after the event. Very good idea welcome by most.
Meeting close; 20:20
Speaker for the night by a local paragliding top gun which was excellent.Share