MHGC Monthly Meeting at the Palace Hotel, South Melbourne
Meeting Commenced: time: 20:00
Apologies: Peter Holloway
- Venue was changed to an overbooking at the usual Venue. New venue very good and we’ll explore the option of moving here permanently. Survey to follow (Action DM)
- New Members – Rob, who has recently moved to Melbourne and learned with Rohan. Has a F2 and is very keen to fly. Welcome Rob!
- Items for sale – Gabe still has Uvex helmet and Shark. Kenny has a fun 160 up for sale and there are many gliders in the Bright region for sale (info via Gabe)
- No VHPA update however Gabe suggests that we should look at re-taking the first aid course which may be paid for through the VHPA. A preliminary list of members was obtained at the meeting with DM to send out a further communication around this. (Action DM)
- SSO Update: Will is recovering after his incident. Kiwi Col had an incident at Flinders recently with a lifted wing on TO and has suggested the site guide should be updated with this information
- Upcoming Events: Labour day comp at Locksley, followed closely by the Birchip comp. Dalby is also approaching which some of our members are attending.
Meeting close; approx 22:40Share